Returns & Cancellations
Minimum cancellation charges once an order is placed are $25. Stock products may be subject to a 20% restocking fee based on total quantity ordered. Custom products and expedited orders cancelled after 24 hours will be charged at the greatest of 50% of the order or for the amount of work completed.
The only products eligible for return are stock items. Requests for returns must be made within 14 days of original ship date and must be returned in original containers with all packing materials under the following guidelines:
- No product may be returned without a Return Authorization (RA) Number
- KLEERTECH® has the right to refuse any shipments not accompanied by a RA number and/or an RA form. To request an RA number, please contact All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- All credits or refunds will be made within 45 days of our receipt of the product, less a 20% restocking fee, unless the wrong product was shipped or the product is defective.
- KLEERTECH® will replace or issue credit for all defective products or incorrect shipments according to the following procedure:
- Notify regarding the problem. Return samples of the defective or incorrect products to KLEERTECH® as instructed by the customer care specialist. After receiving a RA number the remaining portion of the order may be returned at our expense via our designated carrier.
- All merchandise must be returned to our office within 30 days of the return authorization. After the shipment is received and inspected, a credit or refund will be issued within 45 days. This does not include products ordered incorrectly by the customer.
If a replacement product is shipped for any reason, it will be invoiced as if it is a new order. A credit memo will be issued after we receive the returned product. In the case of a lost* shipment, a tracing procedure will be implemented. Once the loss has been documented by the carrier, a credit memo will be issued for the amount of the lost product.
*Please note that if you receive a shipment that appears damaged or is missing boxes, you must note this on the bill of lading for LTL truck shipments. For any other type of carrier, such as UPS, Federal Express, DHL, etc., you must note the damage and/or missing boxes on the paperwork that requires your signature when receiving the shipment. If you do not list the damage or missing boxes at the time of delivery, the carrier and KLEERTECH® may not honor any claim filed for damage or lost product. Remember, your signature releases the carrier and KLEERTECH® from any liability.